Chief Etiquette Officer
Julie Blais Comeau
Speaker, author, media collaborator, spokesperson and host
Empower organizations and employees with the interpersonal skills that are necessary for professional success
Over the past decade, Julie Blais Comeau has made her name as Canada’s go-to dynamic etiquette expert.
Fluently bilingual, she teaches managers, leaders, entrepreneurs, professionals, representatives and advisors, how to project a credible and confident image, that is in line with the employee’s and the employer’s values along with their profession.
Following these lessons, all are empowered as brand ambassadors, ready to seize new business opportunities.
A firm believer that etiquette knowledge increases self-confidence and client credibility, Julie offers conferences, workshops and training activities in organizations, or in private coachings, so all can shine at work.
Interpersonal skills are the key to professional success. Etiquette knowledge gives that competitive edge.
Founded in 2011, Etiquette Julie is a training and development firm dedicated to the development of business etiquette knowledge and image enhancement, that includes expertise from the best in their fields. Julie and her team have only one goal: to see you shine at work.
Invest in your team and reap the benefits.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF
SUBSIDIES AND GRANTS
Vocational and professional training activities may be eligible for training credits and grants, to assist employees or employers in the development of individual competencies or for mandatory professional continuing education. Check with a government representative, your superior, a human resources representative, your professional order, your associations or your accountant.
EMPOWER YOU AND YOUR TEAM WITH THE EXPONENTIAL POWERS OF ETIQUETTE KNOWLEDGE
WHY COLLABORATE WITH JULIE
- Julie has hundreds of satisfied clients. They include private businesses, government departments, professional orders, universities and international congresses.
- Many of her activities are recognized by professional orders and associations and hence can contributed to continuing education and income tax credits.
- Her teachings are dynamic, relevant and energizing: the participants can quickly apply their learnings. Interpersonal skills rapidly improve, often within one session.
- She adapts and customizes lessons to suit all participants of all ages from 6 to 106, in French, English or bilingually.
- She is certified in Business Etiquette and International Protocol (PSOW), Intercultural Intelligence (Aperian Global) and Customer Service (CTHRC).
- She is a member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS).
- The media regularly consults her and invites her as an etiquette expert guest.
We are all unique and will shine differently.
Everything evolves. Our team adapts and grows with you and your organization.
Your information is private and confidential.
Your rules, your norms, your policies and your differences are honoured.
Your training objectives and the needs of your participants dictate to success of our collaboration.
Simple and easy exchanges that flow is our goal.
MEDIA AND PUBLICATIONS
- Communiquer en affaires : guide pratique des nouveaux modes de communication (Béliveau, printemps 2017)
- Projetez confiance et crédibilité (Béliveau, 2015)
- Quoi dire, Comment faire et quand? (Béliveau, 2014)
- Etiquette: Confidence & Credibility (Jewels Publishing, 2014)
- Order your copies
- Spokesperson for Expedia (2019 & 2018 campaigns), Spokesperson debates (2018 Wedding campaign), Grand & Toy (2016 Holiday season), Courvoisier (Fall 2016), Tostitos Rouleaux (2015)
- Telfer School of Management Career Center Commitment Award (2014)
- Self-Employed Business Woman of the Year 2011 “Travailleur autonome de l’année 2011″ (REFAP)
Je vous ai trouvée fabuleuse et extraordinaire, naturelle et éloquente, les mots me manquent… Ma collègue vous a trouvée chaleureuse et professionnelle. Bref, nous n’avons que de bons mots.
I was one of the lucky people who participated in your workshop at uOttawa last week. I would like to thank you for all the important information you gave to us. I was able to practice them in a Network event and I felt very confident to make new connections.
Tes qualités d’animatrice, de formatrice, ton écoute, ta flexibilité, ta compréhension de nos besoins, ton professionnalisme et ta grande disponibilité ont fait en sorte que notre lac à l’épaule fut un succès.
I attended your seminar yesterday in Renfrew, and I must say, you are one of the best facilitators I have ever had the opportunity to learn from. You have really mastered the balance between audience participation and content delivery. Thank you. I learned so much from you yesterday.
Merci Julie pour vos services de porte-parole auprès des médias! Vous avez non seulement été en mesure de mettre en valeur les intérêts de mon client, mais vous l’avez également fait avec passion pour un résultat incroyable. Au plaisir de faire appel à vos services de grande qualité prochainement!
Awesome job by our Quebec Team for securing a Breakfast Television Montreal segment for Rubbermaid BRILLIANCE by Canadian etiquette expert Julie Blais Comeau on the topic of "Corporate Kitchen Crimes".
Thank you very much for the engaging workshop on Business Etiquette at HEC Montreal MBA today. The attention-grabbing pictures and quotes were very memorable, and I hope to be able to practice and apply these skills in the future.
I really appreciated your presentation today on business etiquette at HEC Montreal. I feel inspired. Thank You.
Je tiens à souligner la performance de Mme Julie Blais Comeau lors son animation de notre événement Les Affaires "Adjointes administratives - 6e éd ". Ses bons conseils, son dynamisme et sa motivation ont enthousiasmé les particpantes. Encore une fois, bravo et merci beaucoup !
...Mme Julie Blais Comeau à présenter « L’approche H2H; d’humain à humain, dans un cabinet dentaire ». Ce fut une superbe formation! Les informations qu'elle nous a alors communiquées ont été appréciées au plus haut point. Tous les participants sont ressortis outillé, motivé, avec le sentiment profond de pouvoir appliquer ce nouveau savoir...
J'ai assisté à votre conférence au PMI Montréal. J'aurais aimé qu'elle dure plus longtemps 🙂 Je viens juste de terminer votre livre. Merci pour votre authenticité.